Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gettin' back to it...

Well I finally feel like I'm back on form.  After a frustrating week I've been rewarded.  The Crown Of Aragorn went down.  I worked the climb a bit last season without much luck.  This year I went up to it, re-worked the moves and actually sent it first try from the start.  What a relief.  For me Crown is one of the best.  Some say its just a "traverse" but the real players know what's up.  

On the non-climbing side of things Hueco is getting busier day by day.  Lots of friends are arriving and it looks like new years is going to be great.  It's not often for me to have so many good friends all in the same place at once.  The festivities look to be prime this year.

I'll wrap it up and show off my latest success, 


3 comments:

pinto said...

sick Phill. back on point. whats next?

Justin said...

Hey Phil, just found your blog. good work on Crown. Psyched for Hueco, see you soon.

Phillip Schaal said...

Skull Candy's,

See ya in a few E.