Monday, October 6, 2008

My First Blog

For the last year my girlfriend and I have been living in the climbing town, Boulder CO. We've made the decision to move back to our wonderful state of Connecticut.  Since this is my first blog ever I'll give a lil' background information.  Nikki and I moved to boulder for one real reason, rock climbing, that was last June.  After living here for over a year it's time to move on, which was one of the hardest decisions to make.  Unfourtanitly living in boulder has limited our ability to travel.  So at the end of the month we will be moving back to the east coast.  But first we are headed west to California,  which is where my father lives.  On the way we will be stopping at some of best bouldering ares in the country.  It's going to be hard to leave all the great friendships that Nikki and I have made in Boulder.  

So enough of the sob story.  This blog will not be a place to shed tears, it will be a place to talk about the important things in my life, Rock Climbing and Traveling.  If all goes well I will be releasing climbing videos and pictures that I have been collecting for years.  So I hope you will find this blog an interesting place to check out climbing news from my trips and from my friends.

No comments: